Location: Limerick, Munster, Ireland
Keen to be part of a team whose software solutions encompass data centre and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to join the Dell IT in Limerick, Ireland.
Looking for a Senior Oracle Apps Developer to be part of development team within Dell IT.
We are looking for a dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
· Design, develop, implement, deploy and assist in Oracle PL/SQL code development
· Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
· Maintain existing code and fix bugs whenever needed.
· Ensure smooth functioning of our development, QA, production and staging environments.
· Design extensions / APIs for exporting/importing data to downstream/from upstream systems.
· Maintaining Database
·Prior experience in an Oracle EBS APPs is a must, with a minimum 8+ years of experience
·Oracle PL/SQL developer experience is a must
·Overall 8+ years of IT Experience with Functional and Technical understanding of Oracle PIM ( minimum features of Release 12).
·Should have at least 6 years of experience in the relevant PIM or SCM related modules (INV/BOM/ BOM/OM, etc) and/or functional experience.
·Should have experience on OAF extensions.-
·Hands-on on below features: Setup Workbench, Import Workbench, Item & UDA Management, Change Management, LifeCycle Phases, BOM Management, Business Events.
·Hands on Oracle Apps Database & Good understanding of the API, customization and personalization features.
·Experience in ADF Extensions and Workflow Builder
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
How To Apply: Click here