In 2014, ISA Software Skillnet, delivered the first Product Management programme, focused exclusively at CEOs/Founders in the Irish technology sector.
This programme is focused at CEOs in technology companies and aims to help them:
• Learn how the application of a strong and effective product management discipline can benefit their business and drive shareholder value
• Understand how to adopt a customer-centric approach to product strategy and how to understand and articulate their value proposition
• Achieve leadership alignment around strategic objectives
• Adopt an incremental and targeted approach to reviewing or applying the product management discipline in their company
• Understand the benefit of adopting a “strategic” rather than “tactical” approach to product investment decisions
11 CEOs took part last year and the ISA have decided to offer this programme for a second year.
If you are interested in learning more about what’s involved in the programme – the ISA Software Skillnet will be running a lunchtime webinar today to provide an overview of the programme & what’s involved.
What: Introductory Webinar – Scala CEO Programme 2015
Date: Wednesday 22nd April 2015
To book your place on the 45 minute introductory webinar, click here.