Growth Hack Talks, a new growth hacking conference, will take place on September 24 at The Marker Hotel Dublin. The line-up of speakers included experts from Google, Uber, HubSpot, Eventbrite, Intercom among others.
This event will bring together marketing experts and business leaders to share growth hacking insights, strategies and best practice. A number of growth marketers will reveal how their company or clients grew into an industry leader including:
- Marie Loridan O’Meara – Head of Mobile Publishers, Google
- Kieran Harte – General Manager, Uber
- Sandy Carter – General Manager Ecosystems & Social Business Evangelism, IBM
- Marino Fresch – Head of Marketing, Eventbrite
- Matthew Barby – Global Head of Growth & SEO, HubSpot
- John Collins – Managing Editor, Intercom
- Paul Dervan – Creative Director, Full Tilt Poker
- Luis Franco – VP International Business Operations, SurveyMonkey
- Elia Morling – Growth Engineer, Tribaling
- Marius Smyth – Managing Director EMEA, AdRoll
- Eamonn Grant – Head of Online, The AA
- Graham Kinsella – General Manager, Lovin Dublin
Growth Hack Talks is the brainchild of tech marketer, Ben Cotton who has used a number of growth hacks to raise awareness of the event and generate ticket sales. “We’re delighted to announce 12 world class speakers for the first ever Growth Hack Talks,” said Ben Cotton, Founder of Growth Hack Talks.
“The response from the start-up community in Dublin, London and further afield has been remarkable. We’re excited to see where Growth Hack Talks can go and how big it can get” Ben added.
Tickets are available for the event from this link