With consumers shopping around for the best deals on mobile phones, Virgin Mobile has highlighted the following great money saving deals on everything from the latest smartphones to its SIM only contracts:
- SIM only, 30 day Mobile Plans starting at just €15 a month.
- Virgin Media TV Broadband customers get the first 6 months for just €7 in their new Better than Half Price Promotion.
- Apple iPhone6 drops from €29 to FREE upfront and Samsung Galaxy 9 Launches on Friday.
Virgin Mobile has allowed Irish consumers to have the best of both worlds with contract flexibility and the best smartphones on the market. Unlike standard mobile contracts, Virgin Mobile’s freestyle contract splits a customer’s monthly payment in two where your bill shows one figure for your Mobile Phone, and one for your Plan. Your overall bill goes down the minute your phone is paid off so it’s all totally transparent and easy to understand.
Virgin Mobile currently offers these two great yet simple 30 Day Plan options:
- Unlimited: Virgin Mobile’s unlimited plan is just €25 for Unlimited 4G data, Unlimited calls and Unlimited texts. Virgin Media customers can get the first 6 months for just €12 in the Virgin Media Better than Half Price Promotion which is running until the end of April.
- 2GB Plan: Virgin Mobile are also offering a lower usage option with 2G of 4G data, 250 calls and Texts for just €15 per month. For Virgin Media customers this is €7 for the first 6 months in their Better than Half Price Promotion
Virgin Media also recently unveiled the stunning new Samsung Galaxy S9, which launches on Friday and is available for pre-order through www.virginmedia.ie
Paul Farrell, Vice-President of Commercial at Virgin Media said, “Irish consumers are enjoying the competition we’ve created and taking up the great offers that are available only on Virgin Mobile. With our ground-breaking approach to contracts and unbeatable prices, it’s no surprise that over 50,000 people have signed up to date. Virgin Mobile set out from the start to shake up the mobile market and bring fantastic value to Irish consumers. Our customer-led approach is proof of this. it’s clear people want value for money while still gaining all the benefits of unlimited 4G Data, calls and texts and a wide selection of the world’s most popular smartphones. Not only that but tomorrow we’re removing the upfront charge for our Apple iPhone 6 and on Friday the latest Samsung Galaxy 9 is available. This winning combination means that customers have greater flexibility and a service which is available across every county in Ireland.”