Career Zoo is back tomorrow with Seven thousand professionals seeking new opportunities in the tech, financial services and BioTech sectors expected to attend. Taking place in the Convention Centre Dublin, over 50 employers will be in attendance, with many planning to interview and hire on the spot. The event runs from 10am to 5pm.
Employers actively recruiting at Career Zoo will include:
· Pramerica, a financial services leader with operations in the US, Asia, Europe and Latin America; and openings for actuarial, software, financial services, legal and leadership roles.
· BioTech leader Bristol-Myers Squibb, which is investing $900 million in a new biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin 15 and has approximately 400 vacancies for scientists, process engineers, manufacturing associates, QA specialists, QC analysts, automation engineers, and more.
· Bank of Ireland, one of Ireland’s largest indigenous companies with over 11,000 staff nationwide.
· Global financial services firm EY, which has vacancies in areas such as tech, IT and cyber, audit, tax and corporate finance, HR, marketing, legal and project management.
· Cyber security firm DarkMatter, which is hoping to entice skilled tech professionals to its UAE base to fill 200 vacancies in areas such as cyber network defence, testing and validation, research, infrastructure, and governance, risk and compliance.
Other employers of note who will be attending include Irish Internet of Things innovator Asavie, cyber security specialists FireEye, leading education technology company Ellucian and top boiopharma employers Abbott, Alexion, Biomarin and Parexel.
In addition to showcasing job opportunities, Career Zoo will have panel discussions, workshops and a series of talks on promoting diversity at work.
Speaking in advance of tomorrow’s event, Jackie Slattery, Director of Career Zoo, said: “This is our 12th Career Zoo and it’s going to be our best yet – not only are there opportunities to meet leading employers and hear about the jobs they have on offer, but there are also talks and workshops on the latest trends and technologies in the world of work.
“People can turn up and register at the event itself if they haven’t registered online in advance. This is not to be missed if you’re looking to meet some of Ireland’s most exciting employers, and progress your career development.”
Admission to the event is free. To register in advance, go to www.careerzoo.ie.