The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization enabling mass innovation through open source, have announced the schedule of keynote speakers and sessions for Open Networking Summit Europe, taking place September 25-27 in Amsterdam.
Keynote Speakers for Open Networking Summit Europe will include Leading Experts from China Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, Huawei, Orange, Türk Telekom, Vodafone and More
Open Networking Summit (ONS) is the industry’s premier open networking event, gathering enterprises, service providers and cloud providers across the ecosystem to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of open source networking, including SDN, NFV, edge, orchestration, the automation of cloud, network and IoT services and topics related to AI, blockchain, containers, cloud native and other important technologies. For the past seven years, ONS has taken place annually in North America, and in 2018 the event is expanding to include a European version.
– Talks from Deutsche Telekom, Orange and Türk Telekom
– Sessions and panels on the intersection of cloud native and networking; the intersection of blockchain and networking; ONAP leadership; and vendor innovation in open source
– Cross Domain/Cross Layer VPN Service Orchestration Demo from China Mobile, Huawei and Vodafone
– Virtual Central Office (VCO) 2.0 – Virtualized Mobile Network Demo. This demonstration will show new and improved use cases, extending the capabilities of the VCO with presenters from China Mobile, Red Hat, and more
The full session agenda is now live for the premier open networking event, coming to Europe for the first time to gather enterprises, service providers and cloud providers including talks from Airbnb, Alibaba Cloud, General Motors, LinkedIn, Pivotal and Thomas Reuters
Session highlights include:
– Network Service Mesh: An Attempt to Reimagine NFV in a Cloud-Native Fashion – Frederick Kautz, Red Hat and Kyle Mestery, Cisco
– Creating Synergies: Sharing and Reusing Results of CI/CD System Between Communities – Fatih Degirmenci, Ericsson and Yolanda Robla Mota, Red Hat
– ONAP Exploration at Verizon – Fernando Oliveira and Viswanath Kumar Skand Priya, Verizon
– A Practical Approach to Intent-Based Networking: Dynamic On-Demand QoS – Carlos Giraldo Rodríguez, Gradiant
– 5G Edge Cloud in a Lightpole – Tapio Tallgren, Nokia
– Closed-Loop Automation for Edge Cloud with Distributed ONAP Multi-Cloud – Bin Yang, Wind River Systems
The full lineup of 100+ sessions can be viewed here.
Content is offered for both the business and architecture audience, as well as developers and DevOps professionals. Rounding out the event are an unconference, evening events and developer lounges for face to face collaboration, and the opportunity to view dozens of demos from networking projects and companies.
The Linux Foundation events are where the world’s leading technologists meet, collaborate, learn and network in order to advance innovations that support the world’s largest shared technologies.
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world’s top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and industry adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation today provides tools, training and events to scale any open source project, which together deliver an economic impact not achievable by any one company. More information can be found at www.linuxfoundation.org.
If you would like to have your company featured in the Irish Tech News Business Showcase, get in contact with us at [email protected] or on Twitter: @SimonCocking