Tempo AI, creator of the personal productivity calendar App for iOS, Tempo Smart Calendar, has launched a new version of its App today. New time-saving features include the launch of its natural language engine, integration with iOS Reminders and Waze and personalized emails. Additionally, a refreshed design makes it easier to get more done in a single tap.
Here’s what’s new in Tempo:
- Add events with natural language – Tempo users can now add an event in plain English e.g. “Coffee w/ Tracy next Tues at 2 to 3”
- iOS Reminders built right into the calendar – Now, with the iOS Reminders app integrated in Tempo Smart Calendar, users can add, view and complete tasks with due dates directly from their calendar.
- New design – With this release, the company has added new contextual icons, more one-tap actions and new calendar views.
- Waze integration – Recently, Tempo integrated Speek’s free conference calling service and today, Tempo is announcing the integration of the popular Waze app to the calendar. Now, users can get community-based directions to meetings and events and avoid accidents, roadblocks and backups.
- Smart personalized email – Tempo’s artificial intelligence engine acts like a smart assistant to understand what content is most important. Now, Tempo will send a personalized email suggesting follow-ups with people, news about relevant people and companies.
“We want to put an end to the mindless time sinks people encounter every day, and take care of the little things so they can focus on the big things,” said Raj Singh, CEO and co-founder of Tempo AI. “Creating an event on the go can be a hassle, which is why so many people actually wait until they’re in front of their desktop calendars to do so. That’s why we brought location auto-complete and suggested contacts to the mobile workflow – and now, our powerful natural language processing makes it that much easier and faster to add an event, wherever you are. Likewise, as we bring more contextual information into the calendar, adding iOS Reminders was a natural addition given how people use their calendars to stay on top of their to-do lists. In this release, we’re extending our smarts to add more shortcuts that increase productivity.”
Tempo’s one-tap actions:
- Review insights about people you meet including photos, mutual contacts, Facebook and Google+ posts, LinkedIn details, Tweets, news, Crunchbase, AngelList and more.
- Join conference calls without dialing passcodes.
- Add an event to your calendar.
- Quickly reach people with up-to-date contact details from Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook Contacts and iPhone Contacts.
- Create and complete iOS Reminders tasks.
- Get maps, directions and drive times.
- Send “running late” texts or emails to meeting attendees.
- Review related emails and documents, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDFs and images.
- Check your flight status, terminal and gate.
- Use smart alerts to do more from your locked screen.
- Post birthday greetings on your friends’ Facebook walls.
- Discover the weather forecast based on your location.
- Read company backgrounders that include your network within that company along with the latest news as well.
To download the new version of Tempo Smart Calendar for free, check out this link.