At IFA 2016 in Berlin, Sony announced some great new products including two
additions to its new X series smartphones, the flagship, Xperia XZ and premium Xperia X Compact with triple image sensing technology.
The Xperia XZ will be available from October 2016.
The Xperia XZ has a 5.2 inch screen and the Xperia X Compact has a 4.6 inch screen and both phone’s come with the following features:
- Enhanced camera experience with innovative triple image sensing
technology – Capture blur-free photos even with subjects in motion in
beautiful true to life colour in any situation.
- Unified design with loop surface for a beautiful fit in the hand.
- Both smartphones are optimised by learning and adapting to usage
habits to provide an enhanced user experience.
- Type-C USB for easy charging with no more up-side-down cable.
- The fingerprint sensor powerbutton on Xperia XZ and Xperia X Compact is intuitively placed on the side of the phone, so you’re able to pick up and securely unlock in a single movement.
- Maximising Sonys acclaimed image sensor, two additional assisting sensors have been added to become Sonys triple image sensing technology, allowing you to capture beautiful images in motion with true to life colours in virtually any conditions and you can also capture beautiful blur-free photos in challenging low light conditions.
- The 23MP main camera not only gives you clear shots, but also super-fast start-up going from standby to capture in 0.6seconds at the touch of a dedicated shutter release button and the front camera of the Xperia XZ is 13MP whilst the front camera on the Xperia X Compact is 5MP.
For further details on both phones please click here.