Fed up of having all your folders in “Mac Blue”? Here’s an easy way to set a different icon for any folder that you would like to personalise!
First, you need to choose a new icon for your folder that you want to change,
1. open the icon of your choice with Preview
2. chose Edit > select all (cmd +a)
3. chose Edit > copy (cmd+c)
You now have an actual image copy of the folder!
Next, click on the folder that you want to change,
1. chose File > Get Info
2. click the blue folder icon top left
3. chose Edit > paste (cmd+v)
The blue folder icon should now have been replaced with the new image!!