Edited by @, interview by David Akinsanya
— Calantha Forde (@CalanthaForde) June 19, 2015
Interview with: Tom Gonser Founder and Chief Strategic Officer and Mark Law EMEA Channels / Alliances
Docusign Eliminates paper transaction, send and receive document (contract, agreement etc) for digital signature seamlessly.
Legal: Legally binding and enforceable
Integrity: generates unique code for recipient to login to sign
Compatibility: IOS, Android, Windows and connected devices
Security: Fully secure and managed in the cloud
Widely considered to be the father of the electronic signature, Tom Gonser, the founder of DocuSign.
— DocuSign (@DocuSign) June 19, 2015
Tom has overseen DocuSign accruing over $500million in funding including strategic investments from the likes of Dell and Intel Capital. The company has also recently announced a global partnership with Sage, forming a key pillar in the British software giant’s new cloudfocused strategy.
Why did you open a European office in Dublin?
Earlier this year DocuSign expanded its European hub in Dublin with plans to create up to 100 jobs. We found Dublin attractive with the likes of other tech giants based in the capital.
— Jack Costigan (@jostigan) June 19, 2015
How many jobs are you creating?
25 Jobs to be Created by end of the month. We are currently hiring.
Tell us a bit more about DocuSign?
About us: DocuSign Facts
- More than 50 million users in 188 countries
- More than 100,000 customers
- More than 50,000 new unique users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network every day
- More than 51% of documents are completed within one hour on The DocuSign Global Trust Network
- The Wall Street Journal ranked DocuSign #6 on its list of “Next Big Things” out of 5,900 companies considered
- DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the National Association of REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program
- DocuSign is the official eSignature provider to the Big ‘I’ and its 250,000 members
— Charles Henderson (@angus_tx) June 19, 2015
- 10 of the top 15 U.S. financial services companies use DocuSign
- 13 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers use DocuSign
- More than 1,000 credit unions use DocuSign
- DocuSign is available in 43 languages
The company’s recently announced global partnership with Sage. The partnership will see DocuSign embedded into Sage Life globally, helping organisations of every size, industry and geography eliminate the hassles, costs and lack of security
inherent in manual, paperbased processes. The move will help more organisations around the world transact business 100% digitally.
— Tom Gonser (@tgonser) June 3, 2015