Internet of Things is one of the hottest spaces in startup tech and corporate global innovation. The industry itself is estimated to be worth over a trillion dollars while the combined total funding of the world’s top IoT startups is reported to have exceeded $6.19B in October 2015.
But what do we know about the solutions early-stage startups are working on? What are the existing industries these young innovators are targeting, and which regions are birthing these IoT startups?
These are the questions a new report titled: “Startups: The New Kings On The IoT Block”, looks to answer.
Looking at data collected from 500+ tech startups between 2014- 2015, the report focuses on the 100 most IoT-focused teams and features key startup insights including:
– Top 10 industries IoT startups are working on
– Top 5 countries and cities the startups hailed from
– Average team size and number of engineers
– Which platforms / solutions they’re working on
– Three IoT founders talk about their startup journey
You can read the detailed report in full on the following link.