London, December 2016: FINTECH Circle and FinTech HK announce the launch of the first globally crowd-sourced & crowd-voted books on WealthTECH, InsurTECH and RegTECH to be published by WILEY.
In March 2016 FINTECH Circle and FinTech HK published The FINTECH Book which became a global Bestseller with more than 10,000 copies sold.
As a result the team will create three new crowd-sourced books during 2017:
Applications to join as Co-Authors are open on http://thefintechbook.com/
The three Editing Teams are looking globally for the best fintech entrepreneurs, investors, thought-leaders and intrapreneurs across Wealth- and Asset Management (“WealthTECH”), Insurance (“InsurTECH”) and innovation across regulatory compliance solutions (“RegTECH”). To become an author of one of the new crowd-sourced books, please submit your 300 word abstract by 31 January 2017 online. All books will be published by WILEY. Let’s create 3 new Bestsellers together!
How it works:
- Register & login
- Select your favourite Book & Chapter
- Write a 300 word abstract (= your proposal of an article for the book, that’s your “Elevator Pitch”) by 31 January 2017. Your abstract will be shared with the public and our global FINTECH community.
- During Feb 2017 the voting process will take place. Based on the Public vote, a shortlist will be prepared for the Editors and WILEY and then the final decision will be made on the most popular & forward thinking contributions.
- The selected Authors will write their full articles (about 2,000 words) by 30 April 2017. Then the Editing Process will kick off.
For a more detailed overview on the Process, Timeline and FAQs, please visit our website. The list of chapters for each Book follows – select the chapter where your abstract fits best – depending on your areas of expertise & interests:
The WealthTECH Book Chapters
- Wealth & Investment Management Research & Performance Management
- Digitising Client Advisory & Robo-Advisors
- Digitising Wealth Management Operations
- Tech-enabled Wealth Management Products & Asset Classes
- Digital Wealth Management Marketplaces & Platforms
- Intrapreneurship – Enterprise Innovation across Asset- & Wealth Managers
- Entrepreneurship – Success stories from Founders of “WealthTech” firms
- BlockChain applications in Asset- and Wealth Management
- What is the Future of WealthTECH?
The InsurTECH Book Chapters
- What is InsurTech? Definition and taxonomy
- InsurTech ‘now and next’: an essential update
- The Entrepreneur/Founder’s Journey
- Internationalising InsurTech – A global phenomenon in different markets
- Collaborative Innovation: Observe – Incubate – Partner – Invest
- Redesigning the InsurTech Value Chain
- InsurTech business models
- You said ‘Tech’: Industry defining themes
- Success Stories – Too early to tell
- InsurTech Futures
The RegTECH Book Chapters
- RegTech Landscape
- Regulatory Innovation & Sandboxes
- A Call for Innovation or Disruption?
- Social Impact and Regulation
- RegTech Investment and Compliance Spending
- RegTech for Authorized Institutions
- RegTech from a Regulator’s Perspective
- Blockhain and AI in RegTech
- RegTech Applicability Outside the Financial Services Industry
- The Future of RegTech
That’s your chance to become a published Author of the next Finance Bestsellers, globally crowd-sourced and crowd-voted by the best minds in the international Fintech Community and published by WILEY.
FINTECH Circle is a leading global community of fintech entrepreneurs, investors and thought-leaders www.FINTECHCircle.com
FinTech HK is the leading fintech network in Hong Kong www.FinTech.hk
— The FINTECH Book (@TheFINTECHBook) November 29, 2016