Latest vacancy from our Jobs section:
A global software company is looking to recruit a high-caliber SQL Developer with strong SQL skills who’s able to hit the ground running as part of a newly established innovative startup team within a well-established company. You will be working on completely new, greenfield projects creating cutting-edge payment solutions and as such will need a passion for emerging technologies and solid commercial experience in primarily SQL, but with exposure to Java, AngularJS and Node.js and system security and data encryption methods.
In conjunction with the rest of the team, you will primarily be responsible for…
- Design, development and test of end to end system.
- Integration with the existing Company’s Core products.
- Working with the entire application stack, from database design to client-side delivery.
- Efficient communications with clients and team members to solve complex technical challenges.
- Implementing key components of the product design.
- Encoding, digesting and encryptions (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, Salt Digesting, Public Key encryption)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, with a high degree of expertise in algorithms and data structures
- 3+ years of experience implementing large database systems like Microsoft SQL Server (Preferred)
- Ability to write good object-oriented code in Java (Preferred), C#, C++ or other similar languages
- Strong experience with
- Leadership qualities like a sense of ownership, strong communication skills, creativity, initiative, attention to detail, and consistently delivering results
- Exposure to server side technologies such as Node.js.
- Knowledge of algorithm complexity, NoSQL databases, scalability, JSON, HTTP ideal
- Databases (Transact SQL 2012, Windows authentication mode, management studio or enterprise manager, and modeling)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, iterative development models
- Experience of Agile software development methodologies.
- Database Security and Data encryption understanding preferable
Location: Waterford | Salary: €40K – €55K DOE
Please send your CV and a summary of yourself to Darren O’Dwyer. Feel free to contact Darren at any time for more information at [email protected] Phone: +353 (1) 537 8992