Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Network Team at Dell, we are looking for a Network Load Balancing Engineer to join our team in Dublin.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
· Manage and support various applications and load balancing with emphasis on the locations in EMEA as well as the our Limerick based Data centre
· Provides deployment support for projects associated with network refreshes and new design deployment
· Ensures timely and proper network documentation for all applicable projects/deployments
· Provide quality and timely technical support and assistance to customers and vendors to resolve problems in a clear and concise manner
· Identifies and recommends remediation and/or new processes where necessary in the environment
· Serve as a resource of IT team members to provide technical expertise for both new and existing technology as it relates to application load balancing.
· Proactively seeks areas which need improvement and works with the management team to form a tactical plan to make progress in these areas.
· 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· CCNP required
· Advanced knowledge of application load balancing involving F5 LTM/GTM
· Possesses and routinely applies broad knowledge of network related processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments, Possesses knowledge, skills and abilities required to resolve most network related problems – Advanced knowledge of network performance, hardware and software.
· Ability to consistently apply broad knowledge of network administration to the diagnoses and resolution of network problems.
· Advanced knowledge of network dynamic routing protocols – BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
· Advanced knowledge of network WAN technologies – MPLS, VPLS, IP SLA, Advanced knowledge of Cisco Systems Products (routers and switches) and Force 10 and Dell Powerconnect products
· Effective communication skills within and outside team.
· F5 CA or F5 CTS is highly desirable
· Possesses knowledge and experience in TCP decode and Sniffer TCP traces
· Knowledge of ScaleArc or database load balancing
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
How to apply: Click here