How many years has it been going?
This is the second year of the event.
What was the inspiration to start it?
The inspiration for the event came from understanding the importance of Information Security Management Systems. Today, organisations are increasingly vulnerable to security threats as the dependence on information systems grows ever greater. It is vital that organisations apply the appropriate controls to manage the risks associated with information and data and demonstrate that companies are preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of those assets for clients, shareholders and society as a whole.
— ISO27001 Ireland (@iso27001ireland) April 19, 2016
What exciting things can people look forward to for the 2017 version?
Our Keynote Speakers have been carefully selected for their understanding of the challenges and benefits of adopting ISO27001. Passionate about the information security of their organisations and the management systems they rely on, our speakers will actively engage with the audience to create a sharing of information and knowledge. There will be One on One Sessions available at the event. Senior industry consultants will be on hand to accommodate “one on one” meetings with IT Managers/Facility Managers/CIO, etc who are at the stage of Gap Analysis and are ready to begin their journey to this IMIS system.
What opportunities are on offer for people / startups / investors and companies attending?
In addition to the main ISO27001 Ireland 2017 symposium, delegates will have the opportunity to take advantage of our:
· Workshops: Central Solutions: Tackling the Challenges of Information Management & Governance with Sharepoint and Certification Europe: “Starting the journey to ISO27001, integration and certification”
· Hive Meetings: Listen to the solution supplier case studies.
· Huddle Zone: Meet face to face with speakers after each session.
· Exhibition Area: A small number of solution suppliers will be available to answer any questions generated on the day.
· Earn 8 CPE Credits: Delegate will have the opportunity to earn 8 CPE Credits by attending the event.
How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
Delegate Seats can be booked for the event by either contacting myself directly, Susan Doyle, on 046 977 3434 / [email protected] or by booking through the website, www.ISO27001Ireland.com There are a limited amount of delegate seats available so to avoid disappointment please contact myself as soon as possible. The Speaker Lineup can be viewed on the website.
Anything else you’d like to add / we should have asked?
To request an Exhibitor Pack for the event please contact myself on 046 977 3434 or [email protected]