The objective of the event is to demonstrate the benefits of using a variety of cloud services and applications which, when combined, offer a competitive business model and a platform for future growth. A panel of speakers from a variety of industries will describe their own experiences in harnessing digital technology.
StartUpBallymun is an initiative of the Dublin City Council economic development unit in Ballymun, north Dublin. And is part of the promotion of enterprise and business startups in Ballymun and nearby.
— B4b (@Ballymun4biznez) October 17, 2016
Confirmed so far is:
- Simon Cocking, Senior Editor at Irish Tech News and freelance journalist, see Irish Tech News
- Elaine Cohalan, Dublin Cookie Company, www.thedublincookieco.com freshly baked cookies to order or buy in their cookie shop 29 Thomas St.
- Salvatore Fanara, MD of Travelling Languages, seewww.travellinglanguages.com Your language school on the road….mobile language schools in Ireland, Italy and France
- Lorcan Bannon, Head of Client Strategy, Olytico,www.olytico.com Social media listening experts
- Ross Killeen, MD Event Junkies, Event Junkies, a one-stop shop for video production, shooting and editing , with a quick turnaround
- Auveen Bell, Social Enterprise & Co-Founder of Blossom Ireland, www.blossomireland.ie, therapy-led camps and after school activities for children with intellectual disabilities aged 8 to 18 Currently serving all of Dublin, with plans to extend services nationwide
Facilitated by Billy Linehan of Celtar business consultants, more speakers to be announced
Also at the event will be:
– Question & Answer session with the panel. And networking with our speakers
– Stands from local businesses, LEO Dublin City and partners
– Information available on the popular Online Trading Vouchers scheme – a grant of up to €2.5k is available to small business to invest in their digital strategies
– Free one2one business mentoring from expert mentors from the Local Enterprise Office for Dublin City
Council Chambers, Civic Buildings, Main Street, Ballymun, 2 minutes from Exit 4 M50
Image from Businessillustrator.com