DCU Ryan Academy in partnership with Global Invest Her, is delighted to announce an event exclusively for Female Founders – Demystifying the Dark Art of Funding.
Learn all about funding from the experts: Female Founders who successfully raised money and Investors who fund early stage startups.
This will be a highly interactive, high quality event, where you will
- get practical insights and tips about looking for funding,
- network with other women entrepreneurs
- get to ask your funding questions directly to:
- Successful women entrepreneurs:
- Leonora O’Brien, Founder & CEO of Pharmapod
- Jayne Ronayne, Founder & CEO of Konnect Again.
- Brian Caulfield, Partner,Draper Esprit
- Debbie Rennick, Director ACT Venture Capital
- Ian Lucey, Founder, Director, Lucey Fund
- , Angel Investor & Board Member of IIBN
The event will be facilitated by Anne Ravanona, Founder & CEO of Global Invest Her
Learn more about the Speakers here (more coming soon!)
ABOUT THE EVENT
This event will replicate LIVE, the type of practical information you will learn about funding on Global Invest Her – the first online platform solely dedicated to Funding for Women Entrepreneurs.
Morning: 9:00 – 12:00
- 9:00 – 10:00 Registration & Networking
- Introduction to Global Invest Her, Jargon Buster
- Real Funding Journeys of Leonora O’Brien & Jayne Ronayne
- Live Q&A session with each Entrepreneur
- 12:45-13:30: Lunch and Networking
Afternoon: 13:30 – 16:00
- What Investors are Looking For – Investor Panel & Q&A
- What more do I want to know about Funding? interactive session
- Competition results, announcements
- 16:00- End of Event
Places are limited to 100 people so Register now, so as not to be disappointed!
Event Supported by: