When and where is it on?
13th of June, 2018 – 1, Old Billingsgate Walk, London – EC3R 6DX
How many years has it been going?
This is our 2nd year now. First year took place in LA – MJAC 2017
What was the inspiration to start it?
Feedback from our users on wanting to meet the officers of companies they are investing in.
What exciting things can people look forward to?
We will examine all aspects of the blockchain industry, including:
- What is blockchain and how it is changing the world we live in
- Blockchain and banking
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- How to list a new digital currency
- Investment funds and Bitcoin
- Blockchain and its applications in the gaming eco-system
- How to mine, buy and trade digital currencies
- Wallets and how to store your cryptocurrencies safely
- Bitcoin Futures – How to trade them
- Governance in blockchain
- The latest blockchain innovations and ICOs
- The future of blockchain and its applications
- And exhibition with 30+ companies that are making waves in the blockchain industry.
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
Unique line-up: Ripple, CryptoCompare, Coinbase, Coinfloor, CoinDesk, CoinShares, Block Stocks, BlockEx, Citi Bank, and more (all of whom have never featured at the same event together! This will be BIG!)
Unlike any other show, our audience are serious high-net-worth investors as will be the attendees of the event; 1000-1200 delegates will be attending.
The event is fully video recorded and highly advertised – plus the New Kids on the Blockchain are filming their own documentary at the event which will provide even further exposure globally.
Who will be speaking?
Full list + profile here: https://mjac.io/
What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
To plan ahead on who they want to to listen to the most as both stages have great content on them.
How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
For tickets + more info, please see our website: https://mjac.io/
Anything else you’d like to add / we should have asked?
We are already planning another event to be held in Las Vegas in November this year.