Describe the company – the elevator pitch …
MoonLite is a large scale bitcoin and crypto-currency mining project, with its first 14.6MW data centre based in Iceland. MoonLite employs advanced algorithms and AI to constantly monitor mining progress, and implement changes based on mining efficiency. MoonLite has contracted its energy supply at a fixed rate for 12 years, and has contracted its supply of equipment for its first phase, ensuring project delivery.
Pre-Sale is open!!!
— MoonLite_ICO (@MoonLite_ICO) December 11, 2017
How are you different?
1) MoonLite profits from the advantages of ‘economies of scale’ ; where other mining projects are limited to smaller rollouts, and shipping container based solutions, deploying a few hundred miners at a time, MoonLite will reach nearly 15,000 miners in its first data centre build.
2) our energy usage is 100% green, and sources its energy contractually from the Icelandic provider who generates electricity from Geo-Thermal, Hydro-Electric, and wind installations.
Why will you do well?
1) Our non-operational capital and operational expenditure is greatly reduced when considered as an “over-head cost per miner” as we well be deploying around 15,000 miners in our first phase.
2) our energy cost is at a fraction of household energy costs – where would-be miners have access to + our operational cooling cost and Capex committed to cooling is zero, due to a preferential climate
3) our data centres will be located in the data-centre capital of the world, where the working population are very technologically savvy, and will be very well staffed
4) with a focus on operational and profit efficiency, sophisticated algorithms and AI will be deployed to assist mining teams to instantly (or very nearly) detect issues with miners, or more profitable places/currencies to be mining – we will have the ability to almost instantly adjust our whole mining network to always be on the most efficient and profitable source of income. A significant time saving in detecting inefficiencies and adjusting network miner settings adds to a significant profit over time.
Where are you based?
Iceland – the data centre capital of the world
When was the company launched?
Project has been in development since Feb’17 – first DC will be opened in the beginning of June 2018, token holders will be invited for a scheduled, guided tour of the facility
What have been your biggest wins to date?
Through some of our advisors, we have been put in front of some large family offices and cyrpto investors, and are in the late stages of finalizing investment from them, totalling 100% of our hard cap. Our project is being very well received, and we are very hopeful of a full sell-out
Who are you trying to attract to your product?
What tips would you give to others looking to build their business?
Always be open, transparent, and HONEST. If you have a sought after product/service, and execute well on a well-thought-out business plan, the profits will be automatic.
Tell us about your team?
Our team is made up of entrepreneurs, and established business men. Our NE Chairman was the founder and one of the directors of Dimension Data, which to date (as far as I know), is still the most successful listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since its listing in the late 1980’s. We have a wealth of talent and experience, from CFA, CA’s and entrepreneurs who will be able to build proven systems and policies into our project from day 1, and maintain operational efficiency of the business going forward.
We have highly influential team of advisors (not all are on the web site yet – working on that) who are well known and sought after in the crypto-mining, blockchain, and advisory fields, globally.
We have a highly efficient team, with proven success running the show, backed by a team of highly influential and knowledgeable advisors.
What are your plans for the future?
After our first DC is built, and is operating, we will be launching plans to build a second data centre to expand our mining capacity. We are also busy working on a concept to improve the “mining contract” business, which we may implement in our second, or third data centre. This capacity will be available to the public, and we would allow the purchase of mining contracts globally.
We will allow our token holders to either swap, or sell back their tokens in exchange for mining contracts. Priority/first right will be given to token holders when this project goes live.
We will have sufficient capital from our ICO to accommodate all of the above, without needing to wait for profits, however we have chosen to stagger this growth and ensure that we get every step right, before progressing to the next.
What are your favourite tech gadgets?
I am old school. I still love the apple eco-system, and am a huge advocate for it. I also favour the Garmin Fenix 5 sports watch, as I and my partner are very sporty
How do people get in touch with you?