Describe the company – the elevator pitch …
Hily is a very special Dating Application with an exceptional team working on it. Without any experience in dating, within just 1.5 years after the launch, its team got the app to the top in its category on Apple Store, getting more daily downloads than Bumble in the US and Tinder in the UK. With its upcoming plans to launch in all European countries, this app can be legitimately called the fastest growing dating application out there. How? The response is simple: Hily’s developers are paying attention to their users’ opinions, allowing them to take part in the app development. It makes the app very easy and pleasant to use, and the process of forming meaningful connections easier than ever before.
How are you different?
At first glance, Hily is very similar to any other dating app out there; however, taking a closer look, you will see plenty of things that make it stand out among its competitors:
– It’s Safe! All users on Hily are verified by moderators, who work 24/7, checking every single profile and considering every complaint sent by the users.
– It’s Trendy! Apart from swiping, users can also watch countless stories, which are one of the most popular means of communication today. Hily sees it as another fun way to meet soulmates, which is working very successfully so far.
– It’s Handy! No time to type messages? The app offers icebreakers to make the start of the conversation easier, as well as audio and video messages to facilitate communication on the go.
Why will you do well?
The key prerequisites of Hily’s success are:
– We are trying to match smartly. The unique feature of the app is the usage of artificial intelligence. While most of the dating apps sort people by distance or appearance, Hily offers a qualitative feed for each user. The machine analyses users, likes, matches, and dialogues to create a personalized and best-matching set of potential partners. The more the users swipe, the smarter the machine gets, and the higher are their chances to find someone special.
– We are attentive to our users. We realize that the market is overwhelmed with dating applications and a new app can survive only if the users are happy with what is happening on the app. We are continually analyzing user feedback to implement improvements that make the user experience better than in any other dating app out there. We realize that there is still a long way to go, but there is nothing that we won’t try to implement for our users. Besides, Hily has a Support Team which is available 24/7. It is always willing to help you with any issues.
– We highly value the safety of our users. You can’t ever be sure that the user behind the screen is a real person with genuine intentions. We are doing our best to make sure that our users stay safe and continuously come up with new things that are fun, yet allow to check if the person is real. We have photo verification and 24/7 moderation team that is monitoring new profiles and all the complaints.
Where are you based?
The main office is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
When was the company launched?
What have been your biggest wins to date?
We are one of the fastest growing dating apps. In just a year after being launched, Hily was put in a number of ratings of the best dating apps. It is considered one of the most favourite dating applications among Americans. Today Hily is going worldwide. It has been successfully launched in the UK and Ireland, and will soon be available in Australia, New Zealand, and France.
Who are you trying to attract to your product?
We are open to everyone, who is single and ready to mingle. Most of our users are millennials, looking for new acquaintances, friends, and relationships. We are doing our best to be able to fit into the everyday life of our users, where they won’t have to spend hours to get at least one match.
Tell us about your team?
Our team is an amazing group of individuals united with a common aim, who do their best to reach it. We are split between the US and Europe, which makes it much easier to manage the application, especially given the upcoming changes in our geos. The thing that we like most about our team is that everyone is very positive about the future of the app and is trying to do their best to contribute to our future success. The initiative, dedicated and passionate people with user experience as their main priority. That is one of the key factors that influenced our fast growth.
What are your plans for the future?
We are now planning to launch in many new countries, such as Australia, New Zealand, France, and others. This takes a lot of time and effort. At the same time, we are working on the app a lot – adapting it to new countries, making it more inclusive and user-friendly. Very soon we are also planning to make it compatible with different gadgets like smartwatches for example.
How do people get in touch with you?
– In-app support team.
– Email ([email protected] )