When and where is it on?
The BSI International Cyber Resilience Exchange will take place on Tuesday 26 March 2019 at The Convention Centre Dublin.
How many years has it been going?
2019 marks the first year of the BSI International Cyber Resilience Exchange.
What was the inspiration to start it?
BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience are committed to achieving information resilience – an environment where infrastructure is protected, regulations are met, and trust is maintained. The inspiration for the Exchange was to share their practical and strategic insights and advice on how to secure their digital future and strengthen their organizational defence against cyberthreats.
What exciting things can people look forward to?
- Keynote presentations from leading cyber intelligence experts and international speakers
- Innovative and practical workshops
- One-to-one expert clinics from BSI consultants
- Learning how to achieve information resilience
- Peer to peer networking
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
The Exchange offers attendees the opportunity to learn about the newest cybersecurity innovations from some of the best and brightest global talent working in the industry today.
Alongside an exciting headline speaker line-up, attendees can also get a hands-on account of emerging cybersecurity technology via a workshop series showcasing the latest cybersecurity innovations on offer and can also avail of expert clinics aimed at solving their most pressing cybersecurity concerns.
Who will be speaking?
Main speakers include:
- Brian Krebs – Renowned cybercrime investigative journalist; founder of krebsonsecurity.com; and New York Times bestselling author
- Dr Jessica Barker – World expert on the human nature of cybersecurity
- James Lyne – Leading cybersecurity expert and Head of Research and Development at the SANS Institute
- Jonathan Hyland – Chief Technology Officer at Globoforce
- Siân John MBE – Chief Security Advisor EMEA at Microsoft
What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
We recommend booking tickets early to secure your place.
To review your key cybersecurity concerns prior to the event so you can select the workshop preferences that meet your needs and likewise for partaking in the BSI expert clinics.
Early registrants can also make the most of a reduced early bird ticket price of €200 (ex. VAT), available till Sunday 20 January.
How can people book tickets?
Tickets for the Exchange can be booked at www.bsicyberexchange.com.
Anything else you’d like to add / we should have asked?
The Exchange has partnered with leading technical solution partners, some of whom who are leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, Forrester and IDC reports.