By @SimonCocking. Quick chat with Denise M. Whitmore about the latest event she is involved in organising.
When is it on?
The Women’s Empowerment Summit is on 26th March, Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin. Registration 8am, event start 9am, finish 6pm approx.
How many years has it been going?
We have ran events for 10 years but this is the first Women’s Empowerment Summit.
— WE Summit 2017 (@WE_Summit) February 2, 2017
What was the inspiration to start it?
We listened to our clients and to the public. We have been asked so many times to create this event, based on who we are, what we do and the connections we have. We have designed event to cover all areas needed to become a more empowered person. Our aim is to help women be the best we can be and to support each other in doing that, using the most effective techniques and tools.
What exciting things can people look forward to for the 2017 version?
High calibre speakers delivering the most up-to-date strategies and techniques to lead a more fulfilling life and business. – Being taught by people who walk their talk. All speakers have overcome challenge and are now successful. We don’t just speak from stage, we do what we teach.
– Meeting like-minded women who have common goals.
– Broadening a network but with quality leads, including celebrities.
– Getting quality and professional support and information that will help develop businesses.
– Learning how to become confident to succeed in any aspect of life or business.
– And much more!
— WE Summit 2017 (@WE_Summit) March 23, 2017
What opportunities are on offer for people / startups / investors and companies attending?
– Grade A quality leads
– Solid contacts with broad networks
– The most up-to-date information, strategies and tools
– People who are actively seeking investment opportunities and attending to scout.
– People who are looking for new opportunities.
What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
– Come with an open mind and a willingness to learn
– Be there with the right intention
– Take action on the information you learn!
How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
Only a few left. Book now at
Anything else you’d like to add / we should have asked?
This will be the best Women’s event ever so make sure you attend!