UHIVE idea is unique and different from the current social networks as it approaches users with an intriguing experience! We worked in the past couple of years into transforming social networking and taking it into a new era, that combines the technological capabilities (Artificial Intelligence and blockchain) with human psychology to deliver a unique, natural, and entertaining experience.
So, Why UHive Social Network?
- A new innovative physical dimension which will allow the users to explore spaces in a more intuitive way.
- UHive Social Network is created based on years of human psychology research, with the aim of addressing human needs.
- UHive was built from the start to support Virtual Reality.
- The first social network controlled with A.I. technology.
- Grey World: where anything goes, a place where users can be totally anonymous!At any time, you can go to the Grey World, which is uncharted infinite space, you can spend hours exploring anonymously and never reach the end of it, you will find new spaces all the time, you can also create your own anonymous space anywhere and start posting.
- Chatters: You will get the chance to join public discussions and to meet new people from all over the space.
- Rewards and Salaries: Big portion of our advertisement revenue will be shared with our users. Also, users will be paid rewards (salaries) for their engagements and activities.
- A new and completely self-sustained economy.
- It’s not Facebook!
- Four Years in Research and development, 70 Employees, 15 years experience in creating end users Apps.
- We are pushing a new edge of social networking, which will provide more than the common interactions of sharing media or comments on pages, it will provide a new way for users to explore and perceive information through their senses
We are pushing a new edge of social networking, which will provide more than the common interactions of sharing media or comments on pages, it will provide a new way for users to explore and perceive information through their senses.
For more visit uhive.io