You are invited to join 350+ C-level analytics, pricing, marketing, claims and underwriting executives at Europe’s largest AI event dedicated to insurance. Here’s everything you need to know about this event:
When and where is it on?
London, Hilton Tower Bridge, 9th and 10th October 2018.
How many years has it been going?
Now in its 5th year, AI & Analytics EU is the only meeting to help insurers to transform AI ambition into reality.
What was the inspiration to start it?
AI is helping to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve productivity. But AI will only be a competitive advantage if implemented throughout the insurance organisation.
Insurance Nexus developed a tailored and focused agenda to help insurers in Europe to fuel their AI capabilities. From speeding up onboarding processing, to straight-through claims and real-time risk assessment, Insurance Nexus will bring case studies and practical strategies presented by the insurers already exploring ways for AI to unlock billions of pounds in value.
What exciting things can people look forward to?
- Focused and targeted agenda to fuel your AI plans – Gather with the brightest minds in insurance – from data and analytics C-level executives to core business leaders – and delve into the complexities of AI and machine learning. Don’t get left behind in the race for next-generation analytics
- Exclusive Practical Case Studies Delivered by Insurance Leaders: From automation to customer-facing innovation, this is your opportunity to hear how insurers are deploying AI into core business areas, including underwriting and pricing, claims, and customer engagement, so you can walk away with the knowledge and tools you need to drive enterprise-wide AI
- Uniting pricing, marketing, analytics experts and more, with insurtech – Focusing on the core areas that are set to benefit most, plus representation from innovative start-ups, you’ll get to rub shoulders with the people who are truly transforming our industry
- Guaranteed to deliver on learning and networking: The agenda was specifically designed to help you make the most of the 2-day summit. With 0ver 10 different interactive sessions and 8+ hours of enhanced networking with Brella, can you afford to stay out of the AI revolution?
- Get a Pan-European perspective on disruptive technology: This is no means a London-centric event, last year we had attendees from 20 countries – so the networking opportunities are truly international
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
- 16+ PRACTICAL CASE STUDIES
- 10+ interactive sessions
- Enhanced networking with Brella app
Who will be speaking?
The two-day summit will be jam-packed with insights from senior business leaders and AI experts:
- Jon Holtan, Chief Executive Officer, SpareBank
- Somesh Chandra, Chief Health Officer European Markets, AXA Group
- Anne-Sophie Grouchka, Chief Customer Officer, Allianz
- Robert James, Group Chief Information Officer and Transformation, QBE
- Roger Lewis, Chief Underwriting Officer, NN Group
- Alessandra Chiuderi, Head of Customer Data Analytics, Generali
- Gero Gunkel, Group Artificial Intelligence Lead, Zurich
- Nils Mork-Ulnes, Head of Strategy, Science, AIG
- Pardeep Bassi, Head of Data Science, LV=
For the complete speaker line-up, please check our speakers’ page
How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
You can secure your place online here
or contact the conference director Mariana Dumont at [email protected]