SaaScribe Media, a digital media and events company, is delighted to announce the addition of four headline speakers to SaaStock, the first conference of it’s kind in Europe. Taking place on the 22nd of September at the RDS in Dublin, and hosting more than 700 Enterprise Software Founders and Investors and Execs, SaaStock is aimed at B2B SaaS companies seeking to build category-leading businesses.
Joining the exciting lineup of speakers already announced, will be:
- Stacey Bishop, Partner at leading US SaaS Investor firm Scale Venture Partners, which includes HubSpot, ExactTarget and Box as portfolio companies.
- Michiel Kotting, recently appointed General Partner at Northzone Ventures, a global investment firm with €650 million fund under management.
- Also being announced is Siraj Khaliq, former Google employee and co-founder of The Climate Corporation, acquired by Monsanto for $1.1 Billion and now Partner at Atomico.
- And Peter Coppinger, Founding CEO of one of Irelands leading Enterprise Software companies Teamwork.com.
The current wave of SaaS Startups coming out of Europe is extremely exciting and after speaking to many founders and investors in the European SaaS community, Alex Theuma, the organiser of SaaStock became convinced of the need for a dedicated conference for the growing B2B SaaS community. To be held in Dublin, the second home of SaaS, the event will showcase these SaaS Superstars and help the next wave of founders, investors and execs learn from those that are building category leading companies.
‘I’m excited to be coming to Dublin for SaaStock to share insights learned from working with Scale Venture Partners portfolio companies such as HubSpot, ExactTarget and Box amongst others, to be part of this conference and to be part of the conversation around what it takes to be a category leading SaaS businesses’ Said Stacy Bishop, Partner at Scale Venture Partners.
Peter Coppinger, CEO of Teamwork.com, says, ‘I’m really looking forward to SaaStock and excited to be part of the very first event. Having it on our doorstep is an added bonus. Something like Saastock is great for Ireland as it gives a company like Teamwork.com a chance to share our story as well as learn from others in the industry.’
SaaStock’s speaker roster includes many of the top operators and investors in the Enterprise Software business will be participating in the event including:
- Des Traynor – Co-Founder and CSO at Intercom
- Christoph Janz – Managing Partner at Point Nine Capital
- Nikos Moraitakis – Co-Founder and CEO at Workable
- Sitar Teli – Managing Partner at Connect Ventures
- David Cancel – CEO of Drift
- Philippe Botteri -Partner at Accel Partners
- Brynne Herbert – Co-Founder and CEO at MOVE Guides
‘The industry appetite for this event is striking, with leading SaaS influencers such as Stacey Bishop and Peter Reinhardt making SaaStock their one speaking outing in Europe this year.’ says Alex Theuma, founder of SaaScribe and organiser of SaaStock.