By @SimonCocking review of The Tempting World of Cryptocurrency, by
Discover how this world of cryptocurrency has transformed our digital landscapes forever. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that has taken the world by storm! Some might even say cryptocurrency is the biggest invention since the internet came into existence and changed the course of this world.
As complex as it is to transact by using cryptocurrency, it ís always good to know that once you get a grip over its concepts, you can benefit from the most revolutionary invention of the recent times that has already penetrated the minds of the mainstream and is gradually becoming an integral part of the contemporary world.
This easy-to-read book, shows you why it’s important to understand how cryptocurrency works, where it’s headed and how you can benefit from it. For the seasoned crypto investor, it will open up your eyes to the true power and temptation of Cryptocurrency.
As the latest SEC pronouncement drives down the crypto markets by 10%, you might think this is a less than opportune time to look at cryptocurrency. The title though perhaps is a useful reminder that not all that glitters is gold. It is certainly an interesting time for the whole crypto sector. Overall, and in the long term it is still an exciting and growing area, even as we still continue to see massive swings in prices and rampant volatility in the prices of individual coins. From Bitcoin and beyond all cryptocurrencies are battling to prove their own particular value and utility.
In this context this book is a useful and timely addition to the growing collection of crypto related literature out there.It is well laid out, providing a useful introduction and starting point for those looking to learn more about this area. Chapter five also covers the main (currently) leading altcoins, their usage, and some pros and cons to them which is a useful initial thumbnail sketch to help get you started. Chapter nine is also useful if you are planning to launch and market your own ICO (Initial Coin Offering) as well.
In this way, and in other chapters too, the author aims to provide a useful starting point to help you on your crypto education journey. It is concise, coming in at under 100 pages, but perhaps for future editions it might even benefit from expanding to cover those areas where readers have asked for more knowledge and information perhaps.
We enjoyed reading it, and found it a well written, concise and useful book to help educate your self and get up to speed in the rapidly changing world of cryptocurrencies. We look forward to hearing more from its author in the future.
More information from its blurb ->
When you purchase†”The Tempting World of Cryptocurrency”, you will discover:
- Cryptocurrency for Beginners
- How Does Cryptocurrency Lure Investors
- How to Trade Cryptocurrency including The First Lesson to Learn Before Trading Crypto
- How to Choose a Cryptocurrency Exchange
- How to get the most from the Cryptocurrency Market
- Understanding the Volatility of the Cryptocurrency Market
- How to win at an Initial Coin Offering (ICOs)
- Attracting Potential Investors for an ICO
- All about the magical Altcoin
- How Mining Coins can benefit you
- All You Need to Know About Staking Coins
- The Ins and Outs of The Crypto Wallets
- Cryptocurrency & Marketing It RIGHT Way
- Dealing with Supporter Feedback while embracing the Criticism
- And UNDERSTANDING the Fear of Investing and the Risk Involved in the Crypto Market