SwiftKey Flow has seen another update today bringing with it a number of bug fixes.
It is quickly becoming one of the best keyboards available for Android even at this early Beta stage as the bugs are being worked out.
If you haven’t already tried it you can download it from the links below, with versions for both phones and tablets available.
If you are not used to using a swipe type input method it can take some time to get used to, but coupled with SwiftKey’s uncanny word prediction it makes typing a breeze.
Here is the list of fixes included in this update:
- Fixed crash on changing keyboards
- Fixed force close on clicking update language
- Fixed other crashes
- Resolved majority of non-English punctuation problems
- New look installer to match SwiftKey Flow colors and include an introduction to SwiftKey Flow
- Added Turkish layout
- Chrome Beta should now behave like Chrome
- Snap and tap (correction of words) now compatible with Vietnamese
- Memory usage of settings app reduced
- Improved handling of non-zero length selection in Chrome and Samsung mail client
- Fixed jumping cursor in ExDialler and Samsung calculator
- Microphone key disabled in fields that don’t support voice input
- Fix for keyboard disappearing when phone build installed on tablet sized devices
- Disabled predictions in Kingsoft Office and UC browser to make SK usable in them
- Double space for period turned off by default to prevent accidental period insertion when flowing
- Replaced ‘learnt’ with ‘learned’ in personalization page (US English)
- Turned off slide down from candidate bar to close keyboard when flow is on (to be consistent with the description in the Settings menu)