Samsung have unveiled their latest version of their Galaxy Note series, the Galaxy Note7 and it comes loaded with some of the latest technology including:
- A water resistant body and S Pen (IP68)
- Top-of-the-line security that combines Samsung Knox with biometric authentication including a new iris scanning feature
- Immersive entertainment features with HDR video streaming capabilities
- In addition to 64GB of internal memory, the Galaxy Note7 offers expandable storage and microSD support up to 256GB
- The Galaxy Note7 is equipped with a 3,500mAh battery, easy Power Management UX through Smart Manager, and charges quickly using the new USB-C port or with wireless charging when it is available
- The Galaxy Note7 is equipped with the advanced camera that was introduced on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge and the dual-pixel sensor technology, wide aperture and fast auto focus work together to create sharp and beautiful photos even in low-light environments
- The Galaxy Note7 features a gorgeous, curved 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED screen delivering a bold and immersive picture on a smartphone ready to stream HDR video, enabling a cinema-like experience including brighter colors and a deeper black
With security a major concern for consumers, Samsung Knox, an industry-leading security platform, provides heightened security and privacy, with highly advanced biometric authentication, including fingerprint scanner and iris scanning technology. The Galaxy Note7 also offers more authentication options that can be used interchangeably depending on how people use their phones, wherever they are, or whatever they are doing, and it uses Secure Folder, a separated folder that adds an extra layer of authentication to keep private and personal information safe.
By pairing the Galaxy Note7 with the new Gear VR powered by Oculus, users can experience premium virtual reality almost anywhere. Galaxy Note7’s incredible Super AMOLED screen and powerful processor delivers an ultra-immersive experience.
The vast and ever growing library of apps, photos, games and more puts, users in the center of the action. Whether it’s next level gaming or journeying to places users have never been before, there’s always something new to discover.
The Galaxy Note7 will be available starting on August 16, and will be offered in Blue Coral, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx. The Galaxy Note7 will be available to pre-order in Ireland from 16th August. Customers who pre-order the Galaxy Note7 via Carphone Warehouse, Three Ireland, Tesco & Vodafone will be rewarded with a brand new Gear VR headset.