Describe the company – the elevator pitch …
Here’s who we are and what we do:
• Pixel Charity is a PXL stable coin, based on its own independent blockchain platform.
• We don’t plan to audit the status of bank accounts. Instead, our balance will be available in open access, with updates in real time.
• All funds will deposited in a bank. All interest received from deposits will transfer automatically to charitable funds.
• Every PXL owner participates in charity without spending his or her money.
How are you different?
Pixel Charity is a stable coin.
Several stable coins already exist. So, when creating Pixel, we looked carefully at the drawbacks of our predecessors:
• Pixel Charity has an open account balance. With other companies that conducted their last audit almost a year ago, users can lose money.
• There are no restrictions on the number and volume of transactions. Pixel Charity charges a fixed fee of 0.05% per transaction. This will decrease once profits cover the cost of maintaining the network.
• Of course, Pixel’s social good basis differentiates it from others. Interest earned on deposits will transfer automatically to charitable foundations around the world.
The Pixel Charity project is a unique charitable project built on blockchain technology. Pixel Charity is developing its own Pixel network. The funds confirming each released PXL will be in the bank. And, the public will have access to the account balance.
— Pixelcharity (@pixelcharityico) June 7, 2018
Why will you do well?
Using blockchain in charity will serve the greater good in a few ways:
• donations will become more transparent
• the use of money in charitable work will become more transparent
• anyone using Pixel Charity will automatically be contributing to charity without having to make donations
Where are you based?
Pixel Charity is registered in Belize and headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
When was the company launched?
The company was launched in 2017. We’ve been working together for about for 10 years, though.
Who are you trying to attract to your product?
Our investors want to multiply their investments and help other people at the same time. Since holders of PXLT (PXL Tokens) will receive payments, we expect their prices to grow in the future.
We’ve cited data from the previous year’s cryptocurrency market. We’ve also run various project development scenarios to calculate the potential ROI.
Having a close link to charity also adds value to PXLT.
What tips would you give to others looking to build their business?
First, believe in your own project and always have a plan. Make sure it’s flexible to allow for obstacles. Keep moving forward, in spite of difficulties – bumps are normal on the road to success.
Tell us about your team?
More than 20 of us are working on developing charity projects – specifically the PXL network. We’re working to create a reliable product that combines business and charity. Some have management and product development experience from working in banks and insurance. Some have experience in IT management and development of large-scale e-commerce platforms. And some specialize in software development for both commercial and social uses. We share a common vision, and we have a lot to talk about!
STABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND CHARITY COMBINED
Using its own Pixel (PXL) stable coin, the project provides crypto community with a fast, stable and reliable payment asset, backed up by fiat money with guaranteed buy backhttps://t.co/9vvcsycu5g pic.twitter.com/D50kX49sqA
— Pixelcharity (@pixelcharityico) June 7, 2018
What are your plans for the future?
We are developing our Pixel Network. We expect to launch the public beta of the Pixel network and the mobile purse applications for PXL in the third quarter of 2018.
We plan to complete development of the Network. We also plan to continue negotiating technical integration with banks. Next, we plan to start working on the integration interfaces, plus documentation for third-party app developers. After we publish Pixel Wallet and get it working on testnet, we intend to begin integration with online e-commerce platforms.
What will happen if you can’t collect the requested sum?
According to project’s creators, development began in March 2018 and will take place regardless of ICO’s result. The company plans to use more than $1 million from a possible $15 million for a marketing campaign to promote the Pixel network.
How do people get in touch with you?
They can contact us via :
Website form: www.pixelcharity.com
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +7 708 762 3767 (Kazakhstan), +1 800 213 0835 (Belize)
Youtube: Pixel Charity Channel