Hot on the heels of Apples earlier iOS 8.1.3 update release comes an update for Mac users. OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
How to update–
- You should back up your Mac before installation.
- Use the Updates pane of the Mac App Store to check for Apple software updates, including this update.
- Avoid powering off your computer or interrupting the installation process once you’ve started installing this update.
Other software updates available for your computer might be listed besides this update. For best results, install all listed updates. Some updates might not appear in the Updates pane until you install other available updates.
About the update–
This update includes the following improvements:
- Resolves an issue that might cause Wi-Fi to disconnect
- Resolves an issue that might cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that could cause Spotlight to load remote email content when this preference is disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that could cause VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that could cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari