Enterprise Ireland today announced that 18 client companies will showcase their communications technology solutions on the Ireland Pavilion at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade fair and conference which is taking place in Barcelona next week from February 22nd – 25th.
Mobile World Congress showcases the best in Mobile Technology and is expected to attract more than 94,000 attendees to the Catalan capital. It provides an opportunity for Irish companies to network, make sales leads, validate the market opportunity and measure their solutions against the best that the world has to offer. This year, the 18 Irish exhibitors comprise of 5 new start-up companies and 10 established companies, all with innovative mobile solutions. In addition, there will be a number of Irish companies who will be visiting the trade show.
Speaking in advance of the trade fair, John MacNamara, Manager, Software Department, Enterprise Ireland said: “A key role of Enterprise Ireland is to help companies to scale internationally. The 18 companies showcasing their solutions on the Ireland Stand this year will present new and innovative technologies being developed in Ireland. These companies are already attracting the attention of major international players and the MWC will provide them the perfect platform to demonstrate these solutions and to strengthen their ties with mobile operators and other key players in the global telecoms ecosystem.”
Amongst the companies on The Ireland Stand are:
· IMob Media is a white label, permission based marketing platform enabling mobile operators to target consumers with offers in real-time based on preference, profile and/or proximity. They are successfully supporting operators to grow new revenue streams with location-based marketing campaigns for brands and enabling them to contact their own customers in a meaningful manner, in real-time
· Asavie makes connectivity simple. The award winning, on-demand, Asavie PassBridge™ platform enables mobile operators, OEM vendors and managed service providers to rapidly launch, scale and secure end-user enterprise mobility and Internet of Things smart, connected projects
· Anam is the fastest growing independent, SMS Firewall and A2P monetization service provider in the world, filtering billions of messages for Mobile Operators in over 60 countries
· Cesanta Software enables all devices & appliances in the world to become connected, by using innovative, simple and reliable embedded communication technology and Internet Of Things solutions
· XINTEC are leading providers of Fraud Management solutions to the communications market, and are launching a unique product, FraudStrike, at MWC. FraudStrike enables telcos to predict and prevent the biggest fraud threat in the industry today – International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF)
· Edgetier simplifies complex decisions by providing data and analytics products for mobile operators. Edgetier’s advanced simulation products deliver solutions in the areas of competitive analysis, customer value management and pricing optimisation
Full details on the companies exhibiting at the Enterprise Ireland stand are at: