Latest vacancy from our Jobs section:
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for…
• Design, development and test of web based applications and user interfaces.
• Working with the entire application stack, from database design to client-side delivery.
• Efficient communications with clients and team members to solve complex technical challenges.
• Implementing key components of the product design.
• Browser authentication using AD, LDAP, etc.
• Browser encryption using SSL and Client Server certificates
• Encoding, digesting and encryptions (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, Salt Digesting, Public Key encryption)
• Multi-site web application integration: IFRAMES and security issues
• Tomcat (Trust-store and Key-store setup and configurations, server.xml, context and web.xml and JDBC connections pooling)
• Java (Ant, Jars and WAR file packaging, threading and synchronization, exceptions handling, and error handing strategies)
• Databases (Transact SQL 2012, Windows authentication mode, management studio or enterprise manager, and modeling)
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, iterative development models using RUP
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
• Solid experience with front end frameworks such as AngularJS and Bootstrap.
• Experienced in server side technologies such as Node.js.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience of Agile software development methodologies.
• Experience with various web browsers and web hosting solutions including IIS and Apache
Location: Waterford | Salary: €40K – €55K DOE
Please send your CV and a summary of yourself to Darren O’Dwyer. Feel free to contact Darren at any time for more information at Email: [email protected] Phone: +353 (1) 537 8992