Apple has released a minor update to iOS today and should be available to download and install now. There doesn’t seem to be the addition of any new features with the update mainly focusing on bug fixes. Let us know in the comments below if you are seeing anything out the ordinary once updated.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
• Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
• Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
• Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
• Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: