HubSpot is growing. The inbound sales and marketing software company which landed in Dublin in 2013 at Docklands Central in the IFSC has doubled its engineering team in the last year.
Due to the company’s continuous growth, a new floor dedicated to Product and Engineering has just been completed and was designed with teamwork and innovation in mind. The building and renovation work of the new floor was carried out by an Irish company, Sonica Fitout, who has collaborated with HubSpot since they opened their first Dublin office in 2013. Design input from HubSpot’s employees is evident throughout the space, from the large mural outlining Dublin’s iconic landmarks to the functional booths.
The new floor was built to accommodate the growing team of 90 people, and with space for a team of 160 employees, HubSpot is set to attract and add new talent to its Product and Engineering department from Ireland and overseas. The company’s new Customer Hub product, which comes to the market later this year, is being developed in Dublin at HubSpot’s EMEA headquarters – news that will surely appeal to talent looking to be at the forefront of marketing software solutions.
Barbara McCarthy, Engineering Director commented, “We are so excited to have a custom-built space of this calibre designed by and for the team here in Dublin. We may not be the size of some of the larger tech companies, but our new space compares with the nicest workspaces anywhere in the world. We are so proud of what the team has built together.”
The new floor includes:
- Creative breakout spaces
- User Experience (UX) room for product testing
- Large collaboration spaces with nature themes: Sea Room, Mountain Room, and Forest Room
- Baux soundproofing panels made from recycled wood, wool, cement, and water
- LED lighting with sensor controls and high/low energy settings
- Spacious living room
- Functional booths designed by Ros McDermott, HubSpot Design Manager
- Dublin Doors photographed by HubSpot IT Director, Aaron Smith
The HubSpot platform is trusted by more than 37,000 customers worldwide to power their online presence. The Dublin operation is made up of designers, product managers, and UX researchers that are central to the organisation. Each team is typically comprised of a Tech Lead and two developers working with a product manager and designer. With small, autonomous teams being the key to enabling rapid progress, growth was the focus of the new floor plans.
It’s no surprise that HubSpot ranks 12th out of 33 companies in Ireland’s Best Large Workplaces in Ireland (2018), 7th on Glassdoor’s Best Companies to Work for (2018) and 2nd on Glassdoor’s Top Tech Companies to work for in Ireland.
Interviews are available with Barbara McCarthy, Engineering Director, HubSpot
HubSpot | One Dockland Central | Guild Street | Dublin 1
- HubSpot is a marketing, sales and CRM platform with over 37,000 customers in 90 countries.
- HubSpot has doubled in space over the last 12 months and are actively recruiting for new team members for its Product and Engineering Dept.
- HubSpot is #7 on Glassdoor’s Top 10 Tech Companies to work for in 2018
- HubSpot is #2 on Glassdoor’s Top Tech Companies to work for in Ireland
- HubSpot placed 12th out of 33 in the Best Large Workplace in Ireland rankings (February, 2018).
HubSpot offers all employees:
- Unlimited vacation
- Continuous Learning and Development Programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Culture
- Paid Parental Leave
- A Fitness Centre
- Fitness Reimbursement
- On-Site Manicurist
- On-Site Barber
- On-Site Massage Therapist
- Nutrition Sessions
- Discounted Laundry Service
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Nap and Meditation Room
- Nursing Rooms On-site
- Obligatory Games Room resembling nearby Aviva Stadium
- Free Books Programme
To learn more about HubSpot’s culture and see open positions in our Dublin office, please visit https://www.hubspot.com/jobs/locations/dublin
Prepared and edited by @EdinaZejnilovic, Journalism Student at DCU