FED4SAE is a European acceleration program open to any European companies looking to lead the European industry digitization in adopting CPS (Cyber Physical Systems) to develop new products or new business models. Our acceleration program, co-funded by the European Commission is accessible to any European start-ups, SMEs and midcaps addressing existing or new markets, such as smart cities, smart agriculture, smart food, smart health and wellbeing, smart building, smart transport and others.
If you know of a company that wishes to develop solutions that bring together digital devices, software, communication technologies and sensors which interact with the real world (“CPS”) then this funding and coaching opportunity could be just the rocket fuel that they need to accelerate their development, get to market and scale.
H2020 FED4SAE has been funded by the European Commission to assist Companies to develop “CPS” Cyber Physical Systems. We are seeking applications from Companies and will be able to provide up to €60K funding along with free technical and business coaching to ~35 Companies to accelerate their development of a Cyber-physical System.
Beneficiaries from our acceleration program will get access to advanced technologies, industrial platforms as well as relevant technical, business and innovation management support to turn their ideas into commercialised products. They will also receive up to €60k (70% grant funding) to support first product development. This initial investment is expected to be built upon beyond the acceleration program through private and public funding.
– If your ambition is to develop new disruptive digital based products or services and take a leadership position in European markets
– If you are looking for the most advanced technologies and industrial solutions to link the physical with the virtual world by combing hardware, software and networking expertise (CPS)
– If you wish to enter into a unique European ecosystem consisting of leading industrial companies, world-class research organizations, innovation accelerator and private investors
– If you wish to gain access to resources, competencies and accelerate your product development
– If you want to benefit from a very efficient program based on EC funding
…. FED4SAE is the acceleration program designed for you.
This wonderful opportunity is open to any European (EU28+ Association based companies from start-up to Midcap’s (up to 3,000 employees). There is a range of CPS platforms from Intel, ST, AVL, Thales + Advanced Technologies and Test-beds from Research organisations.
As platform provider we, as Intel are seeding the Movidius Neural Compute Stick (the World leaders in low power Compute Vision at the edge) and the Compute Card (a full 64 bit PC, the size of a credit card – wow!).
To learn more and apply for this amazing opportunity please visit: https://fed4sae.eu/innovative-projects/open-calls/
Please note that the 1st Call submission deadline is 06th Feb 2018.
If you need further information, please contact [email protected]
Prepared and edited by @EdinaZejnilovic, Journalism Student at DCU