Exciting new celebration of Irish inventions taking place currently in Dublin at No 1, Grand Canal Square, organised by Irish Tech News supporter Michael Cusack Clyne.
INVENT SHOWCASE 2015
This new Irish Invent Showcase celebrates contemporary Irish Inventors, Reinventors and Their Inventions. Supported by ID2015 to put this showcase together.
From the Irish IoT Designed Smart Cooking Scales [Drop] to the Mouldable Glue that turns into flexible Rubber [Sugru], Irish Inventive Product Design has hit the runway in a Global Way.
Each of these inventive products have their own display case(s) allowing for each, to tell its own story and for people to see the actual products on display. The motivation for this Irish Invent Showcase is to inspire all ages to create, design and produce amazing, useful and beautifully products to share with the world.
— Sarah Finucane (@Sarahbelle28) September 12, 2015
- Drop (Smart Cooking Scales that wirelessly connect to Your iPad)
- MooCall Sensor (Hardware that attaches to the Mother Cow to Alert Birthing is in Motion)
- Res Med S+ (Smart Sleeping Monitoring Device)
- Scriba Stylus (Creative Designing Electronic Drawing Device for the iPad)
- PatchBlocks (Programmable Mini-Synth Sound Modules)
- Sound Bounce (Hearing Protection for Industrial Type Headsets)
- Expressive Midi Guitar System (Plug and Play Digital Sounds via a Real Customisable Guitar)
- Sugru (Mouldable Glue that Turns into Rubber for DIY Fixes
- LumaFit (Cardio Heart Rate Monitor and Workout Session Analyzer)
Most of these featured Irish Designed Consumer Products are commercially available or soon to launch on a global scale, Several have had recent major success on CrowdFunding websites such as Kickstarter. The Majority have been supported by our Global Irish Export Enterprise Ireland focused agency, IDA Ireland and some have even been invested in by some major VC supported companies such as the awesome Liam Casey’s PCH, Sean O’Sullivan’s SOS Ventures, Frank Kenny’s Delta Partners and Bank of Ireland’s BOI Kernel Capital.
This Irish Invent Showcase is now currently on display at BOI, No 1 Grand Canal Square, Silicon Docks, Dublin 2 from now til October 10th, 2015 as part of the Startup Gathering celebration supported by the team at Startup Ireland.
Dates: September 21 – October 10th 2015
at No. 1 Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2
— Irish Invent 2015 (@inventshowcase) September 12, 2015
Event opening hours:
8am – 18:00pm (Monday – Friday)
9am – 13:00pm (Saturday)