Samsung have hit the ground running today at the Mobile World Congress with several devices either announced or leaked.
Here’s a brief round up of what we have seen so far.
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Basically a bigger version of the Galaxy Tab 2, 7″ model.
- 1280 x 800, 10.1″ LCD panel
- 1Ghz dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 3MP main camera, VGA front
- 16/ 32GB storage
- Micro SD
Galaxy Note 10.1
As the name may have suggested this will be a 10 inch version of the existing Galaxy Note and will come with a S Pen stylus.
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.4Ghz Dual Core processor
- 1280 x 800 resolution screen
- 3MP rear/ 2MP front cameras
- Micro SD support
- 16/ 32/ 64B versions available
- Suite of productivity apps to take advantage of the S Pen
This is an Android smartphone with an integrated Pico projector fitted nicely into a 12.5mm body.
- Gingerbread OS
- 4″ Super AMOLED screen
- 2000 mAh battery
- 1GHz dual core processor
- Can project “up to” a 50 inch image at 15 Lumens (no quoted resolution yet but don’t be expecting too much)
We’ll have more details on all these devices as the MWC progresses and the devices are officially unveiled.