How are you different?
We position Storiqa as a marketplace powered by blockchain. But we also use all other modern trends which e-commerce offers. Storiqa.com will have variety of features that will help suppliers in sales boosting:
– affiliate marketing (The platform-wide CPA network based on smart contracts immediately provides rewards for all orders made thanks to you: a blockchain-based referral link system will monitor each order made through the referral link of the blogger, vlogger or traffic provider)
– honest reviews (The smart contract records the interaction between the buyer and the seller, ensuring all reviews come from people who actually bought the item.)
– safe shopping (The smart contract ensures that the money goes to the seller’s account only after the item reaches the destination. Quality guaranteed – the item shipped to you is tested at the Storiqa verification center.)
Why will you do well?
CEO Ruslan Tugushev previously has successfully developed fundraising platform in Russia – https://boomstarter.ru (analogy to kickstarter.com) In total this company helped in fund raising of 1548 projects of various fields, such as business, technology, books, travelling, cinema, music and events. Having gained this experience, he found out that there are various problems with which encounter small-scale enterprises, especially if assume going global. There are too high barriers for small producers to penetrate into foreign markets. Thus, Storiqa complete the main idea to help small producer to go online and global easily.
When was the company launched?
June 2016 was starting date to Storiqa development. It began with market analysis. November 2016 we started product development. October 2017 we did pre-ICO. Now we are preparing for ICO which starts Nov, 28.
— Storiqa (@storiqa) November 10, 2017
What have been your biggest wins to date?
We successfully accomplished pre-ICO and gained 4426 ETH which was equal to $1,300,000 UDS. We also managed to do it in Russia, where the cryptocurrency topic is under debate.
Who are you trying to attract to your product?
Storiqa platform attracts several audiences
1) Small-scale producers who want to start online sale. Our service offers great opportunities for self-employed entrepreneurs, small-scale manufacturers, family businesses and makers of handmade crafts.
2) Buyer from every corner of the world
3) Traffic owners (for ex. bloggers who will advertise and make reviews on goods). They help us to implement affiliate marketing.
4) Community members (photographers, copywriters, translators) who help us in goods localisation.
What tips would you give to others looking to build their business?
Be brave but prudent.
Tell us about your team?
Ruslan Tugushev is a pioneer of crowdfunding in Russia. Together with partner, Evgeniy Gavrilin, he founded boomstarter.ru. Later on he created investment platform Tugush.com which within 1 year helped more than 1500 investors, investment potential of $ 800 million.
By and large team consists now of 7 supporters, 3 employees in PR, 1 marketing man, 4 developers, 1 designer. We plan the expansion in the nearest future. But maybe we need to count our community? Anyway in total there app 3000 members who really support us not only with compliments but with critics as well.
Alexey Antonov, an Marketing & Financial Adviser, joined Storiqa! pic.twitter.com/cU5ggcvcWG
— Storiqa (@storiqa) November 10, 2017
What are your plans for the future?
In December we plan to show MVP where everyone will be able to get acquainted with platform features and create own online store. Moreover, we prepare for ICO which starts Nov,28. ICO ends with Christmas mood by the end of December (Dec,28).
What are your favourite tech gadgets?
Anything else you’d like to add/we should have asked?
How do people get in touch with you?
(Rus https://t.me/storiqa_rus // Engl: https://t.me/storiqa_en)
Moreover, we develop now other social networks concentration on particular market:
Kakao Talk (for Korea)