Preview of the Black Sea Blockchain Summit, hosted by Spotcoin.
When and where is it on?
Tbilisi, Georgia – April 25 @ Adjara Group Property (Top hotel chain in Georgia)
How many years has it been going?
What was the inspiration to start it?
Education shortfalls and national bank / ministry / gov requests
What exciting things can people look forward to?
Regional representation from the Black Sea Region covering down on an array of blockchain topics.
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
Networking with top firms
Who will be speaking?
We have some awesome speakers from the region and further afield, see more details here.
What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
Come prepared with questions
How can people book tickets / when does it usually sell out?
Please book tickets here
Tell us a little more about the event?
Spotcoin has established six targeted objectives to guide the summit.
- Enhance understanding of the value of blockchain technology and digital currency
- Explore the disruptive effects and opportunities
- Identify and source blockchain projects and partnerships
- Discuss regulatory issues and solutions in a cross-functional atmosphere
- Understand the demand crisis and how to bridge gaps in blockchain knowledge and skills
- Establish networks, public-private partnerships, and strategic alliances