Following on from the launch of the iPad version in September, Bank of Ireland have now released an Android version of their banking App. Optimised for the tablet format, the new App is designed to mirror most of the services available to customers already using their online services.
Here’s an overview of the features available within the App
- View balances and review transaction history for registered accounts
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Sign up to, view and manage eStatements
- Access easy to understand financial graphs to help manage finances
- Personalise the app by saving multiple user profiles and re-arranging or hiding accounts
The App is available to download now from the Google Play Store on this link.