When and where is it on?
IT services and networking company, Arkphire, is holding a specially themed ‘Mac in Business Event’ that is taking place from 6pm to 7.30pm on Wednesday, 27th June in the latest collaborative workspaces building of WeWork, located in Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2.
How many years has it been going?
The forthcoming ‘Mac in Business Event’ is part of a series of business briefings based around Apple’s technology for business that Arkphire has hosted since becoming Ireland’s first Apple Authorised Enterprise Reseller in September 2017. To date, the series of talks has covered a range of themes including Mobility Transformation Events, technical discussions on how to learn how to integrate iOS into a network and now the Mac in Business Event.
What was the inspiration to start this series of talks?
The world of work is no doubt changing and Arkphire’s goal is to empower and help businesses embrace transformative digital and mobility technologies to solve problems, create new revenue streams, reduce costs and empower their employees to embrace the app revolution. Achieving Apple’s ‘Enterprise Reseller’ status ensures Arkphire is equipped with the resources and capabilities to support customers in their business transformation.
What exciting things can people look forward to?
Arkphire is excited to be hosting this event which will demonstrate how Mac is more powerful for business. Attendees can look forward to finding out how, with every Mac, employees can be productive right away – on a platform they love.
What opportunities are on offer for those attending?
The event will provide some key insights and opportunities to learn more about why businesses should consider deploying Mac throughout their organisation. By attending you will:
- Discover how productivity has never been better on Mac with a new generation of apps for business.
- Learn how, with innovative new types of business apps, employees are able to collaborate in new ways and manage their work like never before.
- See how, with easy integration into corporate environments, organisations everywhere are managing Mac much like they manage iPhone and iPad. And with an over-the-air deployment process, IT can automatically configure each Mac out of the box.
- Explore how OS X is designed with advanced security technologies that work together to constantly monitor, encrypt and update each Mac.
Who will be speaking?
A great line up of speakers is set to deliver informative presentations including an Apple expert on ‘Mac in Business’, a panel discussion with business user, WeWork, sharing their experiences on ‘Mac in Work’ and an Arkphire specialist on ‘Apple in Business’.
What tips would you give to people attending to get the most out of it?
- Invest your time to come along to this exciting event to really learn more about why Mac is more powerful for business.
- Use the event to make direct personal contact with the business technology experts in Arkphire, who can then guide and advise you on how this technology could make a real difference to your particular business.
- Take advantage of the networking opportunities to meet with businesspeople from a range of industry sectors to share your experiences and learn from each other.
How can people book tickets?
To register for this free event, please complete the online registration form from link below: