Welcome to episode six of AI in Action, the podcast that breaks down the hype and explores the impact that Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are making on our everyday lives.
Powered by Alldus International, our goal is to share with you the insights of technologists and data science enthusiasts to showcase the excellent work that is being done within AI across the world.
Today’s guest is Curtis Peterson, who is the Senior Vice-President of Engineering, Operations and Product Technology at RingCentral in San Francisco. Curtis is responsible for leading their cloud communications platform for businesses in the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
In this short but interesting episode, Curtis will tell you about:
– What Curtis’ role with RingCentral involves
– How AI is making much-needed improvements in call centres
– The impact of AI on projects within the police force
– How AI is helping with meetings and conference analysis
– Where Curtis believes humans roles will lie next to Artificial Intelligence
– The importance of Artificial Intelligence at the edge
– What excites Curtis for the future of AI
What did you make of Curtis’ podcast? Where do you see the future of Artificial Intelligence heading in the next few years? I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment below.
If you would like to hear more from AI in Action then please subscribe and don’t forget to like and share with your friends on social media.
Subscribe to the AI in Action Podcast