iTagged enables users to capture, share and discover the world around them. The app uses augmented reality combined with location based services, image capturing and social sharing to digitize real world experiences.
iTagged users can tag their current location and add messages for their friends; create virtual photo albums of their latest travels; search for events around the world using live mapping; and share their tags with users on other platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
The latest version includes:
- AR Tags – Augmented tags you can drop on anything in the universe!
- Follow Me – An easy way to follow tags & people so you never miss a moment.
- Explore – Discover new locations, events or experiences using our tag channels.
- Secret Tags – Create private groups to share videos, photos and conversations.
- Multimedia – Shoot 10-second stop frame videos, take photos & add filters & effects.
- Social – Instantly share any tag to Facebook, Twitter & the web.
- Direct Messaging – Use our integrated messaging service to send video, photos and text to anyone using iTagged.
- Augmented Reality – Use our AR view to see tags all around you in the real world.
- Push notifications – Dynamic notifications to keep you informed when tags are updated.
- Hyper local – See what’s going on anywhere in the world using live mapping.
The iTagged platform is the brainchild of company founder and CEO Keith Jordan. He took his inspiration from a live rugby match he attended, and his desire to not only capture and preserve the electric experience in the stadium, but be able to share it with others while viewing their own unique photo and video content.
“We devised the iTagged app so that people can share their lives and the things they love,” commented Jordan. “Augmented reality lets us digitize real world experiences – and iTagged empowers discovery, communication and information sharing in a completely new way.”
The iTagged App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch now.