HotelTonight, the mobile-only hotel booking App, has released new versions of its award-winning iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Tablet Apps. The latest release enables customers to book hotel rooms up to seven days in advance, and includes many notable new features and a revamped design.
The new version expands from same-day to seven days out bookings. Here’s an overview of what you’ll find in the latest version:
- New themed “Playlists” of hotels with recommendations on when and where to book (like weekend beach getaways & hotels with great pools for Sunday Funday). These curated-by-HT lists appear contextually based on things like weather and hotel availability, and provide inspiration for last-minute adventures.
- Upcoming in-app weather forecasts to help you decide where to stay and what to pack
- Three taps and a swipe, 10-second booking – whether you’re booking same day or in advance of your stay.
- Hand-picked selection of hotels in each of the 500+ available destinations. HotelTonight has done the hard work vetting all the options and presents you with only the best.
- Guaranteed low prices. HotelTonight works directly with hotels and gets exclusively low rates, which means it can offer its customers the very best rates, guaranteed.
To see and use these new features, download the latest version of HotelTonight for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Tablet here.
How HotelTonight Works:
- Book rooms on HotelTonight for tonight or up to a week out, in over 500 destinations across the globe.
- Hotel rooms can be easily booked via the app in less than 10 seconds – just three taps and a swipe from App launch to completed booking.
- All hotels are hand-picked by the HotelTonight team, given a style category (like Basic, Hip or Luxe) and illustrated by mobile-optimised hotel photos.
- Browse themed hotel “Playlists” with recommendations for weekend getaways and event-specific travel to inspire future adventures.
Commenting on the update, Sam Shank CEO and Co-Founder of HotelTonight said:
“We’ve heard from our customers that we’ve changed the way they travel, and we wanted to give them more. By staying true to our great mobile experience but introducing the freedom to book up to seven days out, we are empowering people to plan less and live more, and we couldn’t be more excited about it. But even as we evolve, we still remain obsessive about delivering a simple product people love, great rates at amazing hotels and amazing customer service – just some of the ways we are reinventing hotel bookings for the mobile era.”
To find out more about the service and available Apps, please visit: https://www.hoteltonight.com/