Clearvision, a UK based software solutions expert that specialise in Atlassian tools and Git, have recently announced the opening of their new office in Dublin. Dublin’s position as a technology hub for Europe was a key strategic decision for Clearvision when choosing their new office location.
As an SME that has experienced rapid growth in the past five years, and has plans to do the same again, Clearvision is benefitting from the current boom that is software development.
Now, operating from the Guinness Enterprise Centre in Dublin, Clearvision are set to continue their rapid growth.
Managing Director, Neil Butler, said: “This latest announcement is testament to our ambition to be a leading player in the software development industry. This new office allows us to better service our clients in Ireland and Northern Ireland and will hopefully open the door to more partnerships.”
In the last year the team have been working with Atlassian to run a series of events in Ireland, including Atlassian’s Getting Git Right event and a number of Atlassian User Groups (AUGs). Clearvision’s status as Atlassian Platinum Experts, along with industry-leading expertise in software development, has enabled them to become the leading Atlassian partner in Ireland and Northern Ireland and the largest partner in Europe.
Their multi-layered service offering includes:
- Spectrum – Clearvision’s flagship ALM solution delivers a complete development environment with all the “best of breed” tools and processes a team needs to develop quality software. This environment can be up and running in 48 hours.
- Training – Providing JIRA, Confluence, Git training and more to ensure a smooth transition to the new tools.
- Consulting – Process Advisory, Migration Advisory, Installation package (Atlassian Kick Start) and System Audits (Atlassian HealthCheck).
- Support – Providing an Atlassian and Git Support channel for customer installations.
- Development Team – An internal team provides tools and integrations to continually improve Spectrum, as well as providing customers with a plug-in development team with extensive Atlassian API experience.
Operations Manager for Ireland, Mark Crutchley, said: “The importance of a local presence is not to be underestimated. Our clients rely on us to support their teams and their tools when they need it. A new office in Dublin means we can be far more reactive to our clients’ needs.”
If you’re part of a software development team in Ireland or Northern Ireland and you’d like to learn more about how Clearvision can help visit http://clearvision-cm.com/ or contact +44 (0) 845 459 9530.
Look out for Clearvision featuring in our Business Showcase section next week!